Facial oils have become an indispensable part of skin care routine across the globe. It is time to make the application of facial oils a part of the regular routine for the youthful, glowing skin. A healthy, youthful, well toned skin conceals your age better than the spoken word! A glowing, well toned, blemish free facial skin appears like the fountain of youth.
There are many facial oils available in the cosmetic market that are claimed to be natural products or magical potions to improve your facial skin overnight. With an in depth study of the Ayurvedic formulations, we at Vedaya have developed Kumkumadi facial oil from the purest of organically grown plant oil and other natural ingredients, at our setup where we follow the traditional method of manufacture. This manufacturing process ensures that all the required properties are preserved in the formulation.
Why Choose Kumkumadi Facial Oil?
There are so many facial oils launched in the market that claim it is the right oil for you. If you are still struggling with dry, flaky, dehydrated skin, it is the time to shift to Kumkumadi Facial Oil. This facial oil is made with 25 Ayurvedic herbs that were used to improve skin tone, lighten the skin, minimizes blemishes, regulate melanin products and hydrate the skin.
The Major ingredients used in Vedaya’s Kumkumadi Facial Oil
The facial skin is very delicate. An unhealthy, wrinkled skin not only adds to your age but gives you a haggard look which triggers depression. Kumkumadi facial oil is an almost miraculous anti-aging formulation to lighten the skin, brighten the complex in, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Saffron: organic, pure saffron is handpicked from the valleys of Kashmir, contains Tyrosine’s that has the property of regulating melanin production as per Ayurveda
- Manjishtha: contains natural perpurin and manjishtin that improves micro circulation which reduces fine lines
- Turmeric: the best known anti-oxidant rich in beta-carotenes is known to arrest the free radicals, remove toxins, heals the micro abrasions on the skin making it firmer and youthful
- Cow milk: The Cow has been revered in the Hindu Culture. Cow’s milk heals skin irritation, calms the burning sensation and has a rejuvenating effect when processed with other herbs
- All the other ingredients when mixed by the Traditional Ayurvedic method enhance the properties of the herbs and the oil make it easy for the skin to absorb the same
Benefits of Kumkumadi Facial Oil
- Suitable for all types of skins
- Does not clog pores
- Reduces wrinkles as it is packed with natural antioxidants
- Beneficial for dry skin caused due to weather change
- Kumkumadi facial oil penetrates deep into the skin, locks the moisture and blocks toxins and other stuff from entering into the skin
- The combination of ingredients used have anti-inflammatory properties that calm irritated skin
- Manjishtha (Rubia Cordifolia) with Perpurin improves micro circulation
How to Use Facial Oils
Cleanse the face and tone the face. Take a few drops of Kumkumadi Facial oil on the fingertips and gently massage into the skin using upward and outward movement. Do not rub hard as that may damage the skin. Use it once a week on a regular basis to get that glowing, youthful complexion. 15 minutes of some aerobic exercise three times a week will accelerate the effect of Kumkumadi facial oil.
With a polluted environment and an unhealthy lifestyle, the facial skin bears the brunt. In mid 30s, the skin suddenly looks wrinkled, dry and flaky. As the natural oils in the skin decrease, the skin dries out. Use of Kumkumadi facial oil prevents moisture loss, improves micro circulation and plumps up the skin.
For best results, cleanse and tone your face. Take a few drops of Kumkumadi facial oil on your fingertips. Massage gently into the skin using an upward and outward movement. Apply regularly for the youthful, wrinkle free, toned complexion.